Parenting Plans will keep your children on track
Providing a proper and flexible plan for your children’s schedule is crucial for separating, separated or divorced parents and their children.
Each parent wants to have their children with them and their own extended families for important Holiday celebrations. Children are off school, Parents are off work. Some go on vacation for the Holidays. Each party has their own vision and expectations of where, when and with whom the children will be.
Often, children are caught in the middle, wanting to please both parents but now sure how.
A well-thought out Willow Tree Mediation Parenting Plan will lessen the impact of separation or divorce on children by giving them a predictable schedule, and removing them from the middle of parental conflict.
Instead of reaching out to lawyers and the courts, why not talk to us first?
Willow Tree Mediation’s Parenting Plans can save you time, money and help insulate children and parents from the stress of scheduling children’s time
When should we start?
As soon as possible – before the actual separation, if possible
How can we help you?
One of our experienced and compassionate Family Mediators will guide you through all the items in a comprehensive parenting plan. Our Parenting Plans can help separating couples – and parents who have been apart for some time but are experiencing a lack of clarity around their children’s Holiday schedules
What is included in a Willow Tree Mediation Parenting Plan?
- Communication protocols to reduce conflict for separating parents and their children
- A regular and Holiday schedule with special occasions that are appropriate for your child’s/children’s age and stage of development
- Special considerations for education, health, summer camps and other extra-curricular activities
- Guiding principles and future conflict resolution strategies
- Travel and mobility (i.e residential moves) considerations
- Procedures for Government documents
- Clarity for each parent